Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines’ “natural,” or un-paid, search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
- Unlimited submission of key phrases.
- Guaranteed ranking within 4 months. (Minimum of 60% of Key phrases)
- Maintain ranking for 8 Month
- Submission to more than 100 directories
What we do?
- Manual Search Engine Submissions
- Website Review
- Competition Analysis
- Heading Optimization
- Keyword Analysis Research
- Title Optimization
- Link Popularity Analysis
- Optimization Of Meta Keywords and Meta Description
- Link Exchange Process
- Optimization (On page/ Off page)
- Directory Submission
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Content Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Adding additional pages for Optimization
- Articles (Drafted by client)